Wild Runs [3.0] is submitted for review.

Discuss maps and help map makers make the best possible maps.

Postby makmak » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:29 pm

I suggest that you allow flying units and add some alternative passages through ports. You could add port between the 4 cities in the side and in the opposite coast (4 ports total) replacing Volcanic and Mountains with hills and forest to provide more passages. That way map will still be balanced but players will have more options
makmak

Postby makmak » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:30 pm

I suggest that you allow flying units and add some alternative passages through ports. You could add port between the 4 cities in the side and in the opposite coast (4 ports total) replacing Volcanic and Mountains with hills and forest to provide more passages. That way map will still be balanced but players will have more options
makmak

Postby makmak » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:38 pm

sorry for pressing submit 3 times, it seemed like it didn't work at first :-(
makmak

Postby Vicotnic » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:25 pm

No worries, I'm currently working on an update, do you want to give it a test run with me? (I'm adding eagles as an option to cities for flying barbs, adding snow and desert to the narrow paths in the center and making laping around the center easier, making the cities close to the mountains more desirable, adjusting distances as discussed with KGB and tweaking the L3 ruins)
Vicotnic

Postby Vicotnic » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:34 pm

also breaking up to road to help adressing the double turn

The 5.0 version is up now.
Vicotnic

Previous

Return to Map feedback