Looking for a team

Want to join a team? or looking for members to your team? Make an announcement here.

Looking for a team

Postby plaaat » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:50 am

Hi guys,

I recently started playing warbarons and I like it a lot. I would love to find an active team to increase my skills and to join team events, such as the 2 vs 2 tournament that starts 9 feb.

Does anybody know a team that looks for an active (currently) free-to-play player?

Many thanks,
Plaaat
plaaat

Re: Looking for a team

Postby Stafford » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:18 am

Nice to hear you're having fun Plaaat. It's a good game.
Not sure of any teams looking for players myself but my two tips on joining/starting a team are below.

Play lots of FFA ladder or non-ladder games against lots of opponents and work out how they beat you: what tactics they use etc, what units go well with what, use units with good pathfinding to take other units quickly to the battlefront, work out how to start well on certain maps, use the 90% battle rule to your advantage. And also once you have some tactics together, work out how and why you beat other players. Keep playing and playing.

1) Then once you're playing lots and lots of games, either approach a player that you're playing with who doesn't have a team (perhaps a player with similar skill level) and ask them if they're interested in forming a team OR

2) Play lots and lots, and 'impress' a team leader or an influential player in a team either by general skill level or by kicking their ass! If they need more players, and they like the style of your play, they might approach you and ask if you're interested in joining.

Hope this helps.
See you on the battlefield.
Stafford

Return to Team discussion