Bailing teams/booted players

Want to join a team? or looking for members to your team? Make an announcement here.

Bailing teams/booted players

Postby ezras » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:19 am

Two part question:

1) if a team member for a random team game (as in a hodgepodge team) bails do you both lose the same amount of ladder points? Personally I think that those who are booted or surrender from games should lose more points or we should develop a might/power ranking to take that into account.

2)What was decided would happen in Beta4 when someone is booted or quits a game. I am in a game and it appears after someone quit all the castles went empty. Either that or he emptied his castles and then quit....
ezras

Re: Bailing teams/booted players

Postby SnotlinG » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:09 pm

1) Random teams dont play for ladder points :-)
Your win/loss statistic will be affected though.

2) If someone surrenders/get kicked out of the game due to inactivity all his cities will become "Active" and start producing units up ~4 units. One city will become a Citystate, and start activating nearby Neutral cities, making them Active also. If he leaves his cities empty before surrender, the city will be defended by a Neutral unit created there. If it is your team-mate that makes the surrender, there is currently a bug that makes his cities look empty to you that same turn. Next turn they should look OK (i.e. showing Neutral defenders) though.
SnotlinG

Re: Bailing teams/booted players

Postby ezras » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:12 am

Okay so that was the bug. In essence though you could use the 'active' neutral cities to 'block' and keep a litle balance in team games. Maybe. Anyway thanks.
ezras

Return to Team discussion