I saw a dream

Discuss anything here

I saw a dream

Postby Solo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:03 pm

In my dream, some thousands people came to one of the central squares of London (maybe in Trafalgar Square).
They all demanded GB sign an Association Agreement with the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Russia. Also they demanded to join to the Customs Union.

They went with flags of the Customs Union and Russia. They was laughing, joking and putting flowers into policemen's guns.

Policemen stay ont their place and used only shields.

The next day someone took cover photo from american horror film, drawed in the photoshop the british flag on the cheek ot the girl (all other face was filled with blood) and put it into facebook and other social network and then made mass spam writing it is result of yesterdays events in London and the girl was beaten with police.

Many people returned to the square. They saw line of policemen. They became to throw into police stones and cocktail of Molotov. Police stayed on the same place only trying to defend theyselves with shields. No another actions. Then radical protesters moved close to police line and became to beat them with baseball bats, spears, nunchakus, long chais etc.

Many policemen was killed on the place or was died in hospitals.

Protesters started to make a fortress arount the square in the center of London.

To be continie...
Solo

Re: I saw a dream

Postby Solo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Many people from Kent... mmm... do you know a part of England where people have another religion, do not like rest part of England and almost do not make rent to common budget but permanently get big money from central budget as they are so strange and specific people? I do not know... Well, let it be Scotland (I ask men from Scotland do not fill hurt, I only needed some remote and mountain region of England).

So this men from far mountains of the country moved in the London in trains. (someone payed for them)
They had nazi and fashist signs and flags. they cryed "Scotland uber alles!", something bad about Queen, that the will kill all englishmen who will not dressed with kilts and spoke in remote mountain dialect of Scottish.
Big quantity of Russian money come in the square. Square reformed into some strange mixture of long rock festival where groups from Russia, Iran, China, Belarus was singing protest songs against England, protest meeting and place where bandits rest and train to fight with weapon. Sometimes this men throw coctail of molotov to police, sometime they moved close and killed some policemen.

Russian and Chinese politics visited the square and make speeches speaking they support nazi in their fight against government. Russia demanded from GB move out police from streat. They said they found secret accounts of members of GB government and will freeze the accounts.

Many people from China visited the square, gave money and weapon to band leaders, someones stay in the square and fought against police together with bandits.

To be continued...
Solo

Postby Solo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:36 pm

I waked up and understood this is only my dream. But really all this occurs in the capital of my country (Ukraine).
:((((
Some men from outside of my country want to make civil war inside and support nazi and bandits that kill policemen and simple peaceful citizens.

Is it interesting for you all?
Solo

Postby Omen » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:42 pm

Take care brother. And dream on!
Omen

Postby Igor » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:24 pm

Hope that those who killed policemen will be caught and convicted in accordance with the law.
They are ordinary criminals, murderers.
For protest is enough a peacefull meeting. If protestants kill policemen, they become organized criminal group, a threat to society.
Wish to Ukraine that all soon turned into a peaceful course, under the control of the police and government agencies.
Igor

Postby KGB » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:13 pm

I agree with Igor about those people being criminals and a threat to society.

As for your example about England, Northern Ireland is the place you want to use. It has religious differences (Catholic vs Protestant), a lot of violence (the IRA bombings) and is controlled by England in terms of army/money etc.

The IRA violence lasted almost 3 decades. I hope the Ukraine doesn't experience the same.

KGB
KGB

Postby Igor » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:01 pm

To the theme about Ukraine.
Just read in the media that the U.S. president has imposed sanctions against certain individuals involved in the situation in Ukraine. The sanctions relate to blocking property and denial of entry into the United States.
http://news.mail.ru/politics/17298880/?frommail=1
Very surprised by this news. If the ban on entry can be logically explained, then blocking property unilaterally, without a court order... unbelievable...

In this regard, I am having two issues.
What is it - a new source of revenue administration of U.S. President - to take someone else's property?
Can U.S. citizens within the country itself openly to condemn the new Ukrainian regime in support of the old regime, whether sanctions applied to them by the President of the United States?

Actually, something not very... come, let's say, in the United States with own property , but it will be blocked if openly to say something against Ukrainian regime... such a nonsense...
Igor

Postby KGB » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Igor,

What President 'O-Bummer' did was to say he is going to seize financial/property assets of leaders in Russia who are involved in what's going in the Ukraine. He's doing this because he knows there is nothing else the US can do to Russia. In return Russia will seize US assets. Once this gets resolved both sides will give back what they took. They are like children squabbling over toys (Ukraine).

The US has no business being involved in what's going on in the Ukraine. But the president and his Democratic party popularity is REALLY REALLY low right now over Obama-Care and everything else that's gone on (all the wars the US is still in). By pretending to be tough towards Russia and threatening sanctions he is hoping to unite the people against Russia as a 'the new bad guy' and increase his popularity for the upcoming elections this year (not president elections but the congress elections). Otherwise the Democratic party is going to lose really badly.

KGB
KGB

Postby Igor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Now Democratic Party is in power in the United States. If Obama loses rating and Democrats will not be re-elected, situation may worsen. Judging by the names of the parties, the Democrats represent the common people, while Republicans protect the interests of oligarchs and big corporations. Among the corporations must be military ones, which are interested in the production and sale of arms, and for this they need another conflict somewhere in the world. Or even more than one. Remembering aggressive statements Republican Senator, seems McCain, a few years ago. Is it possible that if the president will be a Republican, foreign policy will become more aggressive?... Or peaceful people should hope for re-election of Democrat?
Igor

Postby KGB » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:40 am

Igor,

Igor wrote:Judging by the names of the parties, the Democrats represent the common people, while Republicans protect the interests of oligarchs and big corporations.

This is a simple view of the 2 parties . In reality both parties are actually made up of 2 separate groups:

Republicans: (1) Financial conservatives (2) Religious/Morally conservative
Democrats: (1) Financially Liberal (2) Religious/Morally Liberal

The financial conservative part of the Republican party protects the interests of the oligarchs/corporations but the religion/moral side doesn't care much for the oligarchs/corporations. The same holds true of the democrats where the Religious/Morally liberal isn't always helping common people against oligarchs/corporations.

I don't consider myself part of either party because they both do things I can't stand. I am financially conservative and morally liberal. The only party that is like that is the Libertarian party but this is a very small group of people who don't get much notice.

Igor wrote: Among the corporations must be military ones, which are interested in the production and sale of arms, and for this they need another conflict somewhere in the world. Or even more than one.

Very true. There are a great many military corporations who want to promote conflict around the world so they can sell their arms to any government not just the US government. These corporations are VERY powerful now. So powerful due to so much money that they give lots to both sides (democrats/republicans) to ensure plenty of conflict around the world. It matters less than you think which party gets elected, these corporations are going to sell plenty of arms.

Remember President Obama claimed he would get the US out of Iraq/Afghanistan. Yet, 6 years later the US is still in both countries and is now threatening to get involved in Ukraine too. In other words it doesn't matter as much as you think which party is elected, there will be lots of spending on military.

Igor wrote:Remembering aggressive statements Republican Senator, seems McCain, a few years ago. Is it possible that if the president will be a Republican, foreign policy will become more aggressive?... Or peaceful people should hope for re-election of Democrat?

McCain is crazy. He is pushing for the US to move missiles into Czech Republic over the Ukraine situation. That will not help at all. Even worse, it will cost a lot of money the US can't afford to spent. He is a dinosaur and to me he represents the *bad* part of the republican party. The ones who love war. Luckily there are fewer people like McCain around in the US even among those who vote republican. There is very little support for war in the US among the common people as there are lots of problems to solve within the US.

In truth I think the Republicans will win the vote of congress in 2014 but I think there will be another democratic president in 2016 because the numbers of people in the US who are republicans are declining.

KGB
KGB

Next

Return to Off topic