New facts about air crash

Discuss anything here

New facts about air crash

Postby Igor » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Just now on the TV channel Life News broadcast was shown the briefing Ministry of Defense od Russia, with an English translation, where were named the most interesting facts about the Malaysian plane crash. All information was accompanied recording Russian dispatchers.

First of all, the aircraft deviated from a predetermined air corridor to distance of 14 kilometers.
Further, according to the Defence Ministry data in immediate vicinity of the downed plane was a Ukrainian Air Force attack aircraft. Removal from the downed Boeing was 3-5 kilometers. Combat aircraft of this class can briefly reach the height of 10 kilometers, which Malaysian plane flew.
Ukrainian combat aircraft was armed with missiles air-air, capable of hitting targets at a distance of 12 kilometers and is guaranteed up to 5 kilometers.
On callsigns of Russian air dispatchers the combat aircraft did not answer.
After appearing of the Ukrainian combat aircraft the Malaysian Boeing started to lose speed and soon disappeared from the radar screen.

Adding. Earlier, in an interview with people living in the area of the crush they have repeatedly said that they saw two aircrafts flying close, then one of them began to fall.
Igor

Re: New facts about air crash

Postby Igor » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Also, the Ministry of Defense of Russia at the briefing said that defense systems Buk on Donetsk People's Republic and Luhansk People's Republic were not supplied. Was given a refutation of previously submitted Ukrainian materials, which stated that allegedly Buk was being moved by defenders of DPR and LPR. Photos clearly show that a route passed through territory controlled by Ukrainian law enforcers.
Russian Defense Ministry also reported that Ukrainian armed forces has three Buk systems in the area of ​​the crash. Were submitted photo for evidence of the existing of Ukrainian air defense assets in the area of the crash.
Igor

Postby KGB » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:31 pm

As I posted in the other thread:

I am still trying to figure out if it was for certain a BUK missile that shot the plane down.

If you read the technical specs of the BUK system, it's designed to close to around 100-300m of an aircraft and then explode sending 50000-100000 fragments into the aircraft filling it with holes.

When I look at the photos of the plane wreckage it doesn't look like it is filled with holes...

The Attack Force aircraft seems a LOT more plausible to me now given that the wreckage looks like something from an air-to-air missile hit.

KGB

P.S. On some websites there is a theory going around that Putins personal plane was in the area not long before MH17 and that whomever shot that aircraft down may have thought they were shooting down Putins plane.
KGB

Postby Igor » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:51 pm

As for me, the situation has become much more clear.
1. Ukrainian regime had weapon to shot the plain down: Su-25 attack aircraft and a row of Buk system.
2. South-East republics had no weapons which was able to reach height of 10 kilometers.
Thus one side which only could do this - Ukrainian regime.
3. Ukraine regime is a puppet of US and couldn't do serious steps without consulting.
Thus, if Ukrainian regime did this, very probably that the crush was organised or controlled by CAI agents and was made by Ukrainian hands.
Igor

Postby Igor » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 pm

KGB wrote:I am still trying to figure out if it was for certain a BUK missile that shot the plane down.

Don't forget to say if you will become an expert about this questions :)

KGB wrote:P.S. On some websites there is a theory going around that Putins personal plane was in the area not long before MH17 and that whomever shot that aircraft down may have thought they were shooting down Putins plane.

Now is clear where you take the thoughts: you're reading such theories and start to believe that it's true. Hope not all americans such naive, otherwise your president will be able 'to wash' your mind very easy ;)
Igor

Postby KGB » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:25 pm

I doubt I will become an expert on military weapons. But when all the theories were floating around I just went and looked at the technical details of the BUK system on how it works. It's pretty straight forward including what planes that are shot down look like. They look *nothing* like what MH17 looks like. So I am very doubtful it was a BUK missile.

As for me being brainwashed by the president, nothing to worry about there. I'm not American, I just live in the US. I basically ignore the mainstream US new media now that it's all owned by 2-3 corporations that are in bed with the government. All the coverage and websites I read tend to be high in skepticism. Stuff like Zero Hedge: http://www.zerohedge.com/ and many of the other links on the left side on Zero Hedge.

KGB
KGB

Postby Igor » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Just now was translation of the press conference of the president of the People's Republic of Lugansk, with the presence of foreign media.
Foreign journalists asked why fighters didn't let foreign inspectors to visit the place of air crush. The president of Lugansk republic answered that they very waited for foreign inspectors during 3 days but they have come only today, and that Kiev leads the information war against Lugansk and Donetsk republics and expands wrong information. He also says that Kiev is lying and the way to the place of air crush was always free for foreign inspectors, and that there are 2 recorders from the plane, which are ready to be given for special air international organization.
Igor

Postby Igor » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Adding to information from the briefing of the Ministry of Defense of Russia.
http://news.mail.ru/politics/18948792/?frommail=1
The link is in Russian, but if you can't read Russian pay attention on photoes below the text, especially photo number 11.
Earlier Kiev's media expanded information that Buk system was seen being moved toward Russian territory and as an evidence was shown video, part of this is on the photo number 11.
But Russian text on the photo explains that address of auto show in the left-bottom corner of the banner is: Krasnoarmeysk city, Dnipropetrovsk street, house 34.
But Krasnoarmeysk city after 11th of July is under control of Ukrainian regime. Thus this is one of ukrainian Buk system which the Ukrainian regime tried to call as rebels' system.
Igor

Postby Igor » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:27 pm

New fact about the air crush. Russian Ministry of Defense has fixed an american space spy-satellite in the area and asked american colleagues to show to all the world the photos from this satellite. This was sounded on the briefing.

(Would be interesting to listen explanation what did the special spy-satellite do exactly in the same area and exactly in the same time when the air crush was.
Would be interesting to listen why US president still tells only loud empty words but shows no photos. Maybe there are some facts there which are negative for US reputation?)

Here is it, in Russian: Москва требует также от США предоставить снимки с американского экспериментального космического аппарата, который, по данным военных, пролетал над местом крушения «Боинга».
http://news.mail.ru/politics/18948792/?frommail=1

And in the same link there is evidence which British BBC had got, through their russian branch, from people living near the air crush. People said to BBC that they saw two aircrafts in the air in the time of crush, one of them was war aircraft.
(in Russian) О появлении боевого самолета, или даже нескольких самолетов, сразу после крушения рассказывали корреспондентам Русской службы Би-би-си и жители Грабова и других поселков в районе падения «Боинга». Одни говорили об истребителе, другие называли штурмовик Су-25.
Igor

Return to Off topic