What thing US president said this time

Discuss anything here

What thing US president said this time

Postby Igor » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Here is the article about a US president's speech about the air crush, where he states that he knows that Russia gave to South-East republics the air defense systems.
Link to CNN based site (in Russian):
http://top.rbc.ru/politics/21/07/2014/9 ... l#xtor=AL-[internal_traffic]--[rbc.ru]-[main_body]-[item_4]

Russian Ministry of Defense said that gave no Buk systems.
US president should show though one evidence of his words, but he didn't. Is he a simply lier or just he believes to 'naked words' of his personal which tell him something :)
Igor

Re: What thing US president said this time

Postby Igor » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:32 am

This is article of independent American journalist Robert Parry, who shows how american politicians organized anti-Russian propaganda in question of the air crush, that they show no evidence but a flood of empty words, all-tell-no-show.
The site: http://consortiumnews.com/
The article: http://consortiumnews.com/2014/07/21/ke ... -judgment/

US president and his administration make their propaganda for to keep in secret real facts about the crush, which probably was organized by CAI and made by Ukrainian regime.
This american game has already cost a lot of Europian lives.
But this doesn't matter for US (because US, quoted: Fuck EU).
Igor

Postby piranha » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:34 am

It appears that you don't trust Obama or what USA are saying/reporting about the crash. But do you trust what the Russian separatists say or what Putin says?
piranha
Site Admin

Postby Igor » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:54 am

I try to trust nobody of official politicians, I don't trust Putin, I don't trust Obama. I try to think. I try to watch and to listen factual materials and logical inferences which confirm something of what was said.
I would call everyone don't trust empty words of politicians and their media (which is in the same bed with government, thanks KGB for the phrase :-) ), trust only factual materials and inferences.

I though see that Russian government and South-East republics say only that they can prove but US administration and Ukrainian regime tell empty words and false video (Kiev, this is proved with refutation)

This is how american administration does: many loud empty words and nothing more, all-tell-no-show.
This is how russian government does: this is photo, this is video, this is logical chain of facts.
Igor

Postby Igor » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:35 pm

piranha wrote:do you trust what the Russian separatists say

This is one of main legends from american propaganda that rebels is in cooperate with Russia. That's wrong thought.
Piranha, tell me where did you find the information about this, form what source?
Try also to remember, was some arguments applied to this statement or that was only the empty statement proved with nothing.

South-East republics are independent from Ukraine and Russia as well. This is proved even though with that fact that when Putin asked the leaders of the republics don't make referendum on 11th of June for to make this later, the leaders answered that their people decided to make the referendum 11th of June, and they made it, both republics.

Piranha, could you tell what facts could prove that these two republics are russian?
Let me suppose there are no facts about this. But there are a lot of loud empty words of american politicians and their media, right?
Did you ever try to see something outside of american propaganda?
Igor

Postby KGB » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Igor,

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot. ... nalysis%29

You should enjoy reading that link.

My favorite part is how the US once planned to commit terrorism on its own soil and plant evidence it was from Cuba to justify invading in the 1960's. By 2001 we didn't even need to plant evidence to invade Iraq. We just claimed we'd find it when we invaded :)

Or maybe it's after the US shot down an Iran passenger airliner in 1996 the US president refused to apologize saying 'I will never apologize for the USA'.

KGB
KGB

Postby Igor » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Thanks KGB. I have kept the link :)
Was most surprised reading this:

"Operations Northwoods

Finally, please consider the Wikipedia report on Operation Northwoods.
Operation Northwoods was a series of proposals that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals, which called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in US cities and elsewhere, were rejected by the Kennedy administration.

At the time of the proposal, Cuba had recently become communist under Fidel Castro. The operation proposed creating public support for a war against Cuba by blaming it for terrorist acts.

To this end, Operation Northwoods proposals recommended hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

Although part of the US government's anti-communist Cuban Project, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy.
These are the kinds of jackasses in US government. And we are now supposed to believe President Obama and Ukraine president Petro Poroshenko? Please be serious.

By the way, this is not an endorsement for Putin. I am quite sure he can lie just like Obama, Bush, and Poroshenko. Yet, given all the eyes on the data, I highly doubt Russia would make the claims it did unless it could back them up.

Meanwhile, Kiev has made charges, backed up by tampered and easily disproved videos. And the US has offered no direct evidence of any kind, most likely because it cannot.

If and when US does produce a document, so much time has passed it will it will be highly suspect. If the US had strong evidence, rest assured it would have been released long ago.

Anything released now is likely tampered with."
Igor

Postby KGB » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Looks like Ukraine is 'planting' more evidence.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot. ... nalysis%29

KGB
KGB

Postby piranha » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:34 pm

I've mostly read about the Ukraine thing in various Swedish media where they are called pro russian rebels.
Considering how the invasion on Krim Putin denied that they were Russian and the soldiers denied being Russian too I don't see much reason to trust what they call themselves or what Putin says.

Just looking at what the rebels done so far to me it seems obvious they are not normal civilians who riot but a trained organised army.
Whenever governments have a political reason to not tell the truth they seem to lie rather than be honest and admit their fault or misstake or whatever.
We all have our own opinion based on what we read and hear and mine is that those rebels are Putins boys running Putins war business.
piranha
Site Admin

Postby KGB » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:05 pm

They definitely are pro-Russian rebels. That's because ethnically, culturally and linguistically they are Russians and not Ukrainians. That's what happens when Ukraine belonged to Russia for 100 years or so as part of the old Soviet Union and people migrated freely within the country (or were forced to move around by Stalin's edicts).

So when the Ukraine was created as an independent country after the Soviet Union split up a large population of Russian people suddenly found themselves living in a 'foreign' country as a minority. This is similar to what happened in Canada with the French people in Quebec.

It's not surprising in the least that those people want to rejoin Russia or at least form their own small independent country. It's also not surprising that the Russians would encourage this (France once encouraged Quebec to separate from Canada in the 70's) since undoubtedly many people have relatives on both sides of the border.

KGB
KGB

Next

Return to Off topic