More insanity

Discuss anything here

More insanity

Postby KGB » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Just in case Ukraine has made you forget about war elsewhere:

As death toll in Gaza passes 600 the Israel Ambassador to the US says the Israeli Army should get the Nobel Peace Prize for showing restraint! You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-2 ... ce-prize-u

KGB
KGB

Re: More insanity

Postby gil » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:44 am

Sharing my personal experience.

I live on jerusalem suburbs about 60 KM from gaza, since the war started only 2 rockets got this far.

Last week my wife and 9 years old kid was driving the car suddenly the alarm started, they look for safety, an exploding rocket made a big bang, my kid started crying uncontrolled and he is afraid to sleep since then.

From the IDF movies released this week it turns out the IDF could stop that missile but restraint itself since the rocket operator made sure any attack on him will kill kids.

The israeli defence forces decided to save the lives of 3 non israeli kids and risk my life.

If this was up to me i'd use the full power of the IDF to prevent any attack on me , my family or israeli people.

I'm aware the world media only cares about about the publicity (income) that pictures of dead kids bring in and any facts will stop there cash flow, i can only ask you to stop watching any TV channel like BBC that gives the pictures without any information.
gil

Postby gil » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:21 pm

gil

Postby SCIkick » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:31 am

I tend to agree with Gil on this one.... I mean really, think about it.

Hamas knows that it's stupid rocket attacks are totally ineffective against Israels much more advanced defenses. (other than to scare families, and maybe cause some damage, I rarely hear of these rockets attacks inflicting human casualties).

So why is Hamas (Hamas is NOT Palestine, people have to realize this) doing it ???

There is only one logical answer. They are doing it to instigate a response from Israel that causes enough damage to residents in Gaza that it causes international outrage and favor toward the cause of Hamas. Therefore, in my opinion, Hamas cares very little for the everyday people of Gaza, other than to use them.

Hamas cannot kill Israelis to advance its cause, so they sacrifice their own.
SCIkick

Postby gil » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:59 pm

thx SCIkick

here are some facts

since you posted 6 israelis was killed from rockets

this conflict is rewarding for Hamas.
when the conflict started Hamas had no funds for salary
Hamas was promised funds to rebuild gaza from qatar
Hamas was promised 10B$ from the EU
gil

Postby SCIkick » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:59 pm

I've also read a few analysis/writers (non-American, non partisan, for us U.S. people who are becoming more and more divided everyday) that actually Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia support Israels efforts to try and destroy Hamas, even if it takes invasion and civilian casualties. They fear Hamas more since it is seen as an arm of fundamentalist and radical Muslim Brotherhood.

Just what I've read.... I'm no expert on this conflict.
SCIkick

Postby gil » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:33 pm

exceptional amount of information you got SCIkick what news channel are you watching?
gil

Postby gil » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:32 am

i think this girl describes my people situation better than anyone
http://www.solveisraelsproblems.com/isr ... za-border/
gil

Return to Off topic