German gold in USA is gone

Discuss anything here

Re: German gold in USA is gone

Postby Igor » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:48 pm

KGB wrote:Ukraine has other resources besides oil. It has food for example which is very important if you like to eat :) It also can serve as a NATO base so that US missiles can be close to Russian borders. This is why the US overthrew the Ukranian Gov't because they want one that will join NATO.

This is how usual criminals do. If a man have some property, the criminal attacks him to take it to himself.
The same way USA does now. This is not a good looking country but the biggest criminal the world ever knew.
USA sends their military to occupy countries, or trains "opposition" (usually local criminals) to apply bloody methods in political fight in the country.
Only things that USA brings to the world, is burned cities, mass of killed peaceful people and chaos in occupied countries.
USA as the biggest criminal of the world does very many evil, almost only evil.
Igor

Postby Igor » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:08 pm

KGB wrote:Unfortunately the real world doesn't agree with you. From the dawn of time the strong have always taken from the weak. This is true in the animal kingdom as well as humanity.

Should be you haven't understood my thought.
Countries all the history fights each other. But it's very rear case when one country has big military advantage and uses this for evil all around the world like USA does.
Igor

Postby SCIkick » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:32 am

I just don't understand why you hate people from the U.S.A. so much. We are normal folks just like you.
SCIkick

Postby Solo » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:03 am

SCIkick wrote:I just don't understand why you hate people from the U.S.A. so much. We are normal folks just like you.

Why men who lost their husbands, wives, children in USA wars (like Iraq) and civil war that USA support (like Ukraine and Siria) will love USA?

Do you support murders?
Is your country democratic?
Could you demand to change foreign politics?

If you do support murders, if you do not want to press your government , then why you are surprised men in other world do not love you?
Solo

Postby Solo » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:20 am

I have information that current ukrainian "government" many times wanted to stop the war and make peace with their political opponents. But each time USA embassador called them in his appartments and demanded to continue murders. And more citizens of my country died again, mainly women and children in their homes with mass destruction weapon the nazis use (missile systems, GRAD, hard cannons, bombs, chemical weapon, etc).

After the nazi revolution, new ukrainian government is not independent, it is fully subbordinated to USA embassy in Kiev (almost the largest USA embassy in the world, the largest is in Bagdad where civil war also goes).
Solo

Postby Igor » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:36 am

USA is bringing sorrow to many families in Ukraine and in other countries in the world to make happy little group of elite and may be some radicals who wishes more wars and more blood all around the world.
I think that people in many countries have no sympathy to such government.
Should be though that most part of americans don't wish a war somewhere but only peace like in their own country.
I think that many american people are under deception of the media which don't tell truth to the people but give many non-proved charges and false suppositions.
Igor

Postby Igor » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:58 am

SCIkick wrote:I just don't understand why you hate people from the U.S.A. so much. We are normal folks just like you.

SCIkick, you should be hasn't read my post that you repeated the same question.
Here is it:
Igor wrote:When it's said "US" it means "US government" but not common people.
To understand it more, just enough to read the topic "Fascism in Ukraine, Odessa", where is explained that common people in USA probably can feel pain and grief as well as the people in other countries do.
But US government don't interested in common people but mostly serves interests of Military department and big trade corporations. That is why US government has opened such many wars all around the world: to expand their capitals and produce and use more and more weapons.
US government need much money to finance these wars.

German gold should be gone for this reasons. Otherwise this is not clear why the gold wasn't returned back to the owner as Germany asked and even wasn't be shown.

Can you SCIkick now answer two questions just to see what direction your personal views are turned to:
1. What is your sight on the war between Ukraine and Novorossiya, should it be stopped or would you wish to see it continuing?
2. What do you think about US government stimulates civil wars in the world, do you agree or would you like it should be stopped?
Igor

Postby Igor » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Traditionally victims of propaganda can not answer direct questions.
Who is reading only empty words in US media can take a chance to find something true in independent sources.
Igor

Postby SCIkick » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Honestly, I really don't give a rat's butt about Ukraine and it's irradiated soil. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live there.

I admit there's a lot the U.S. media hides . . . But, I find it laughable that you think Russian media is any more truthful than U.S.A.
SCIkick

Postby Solo » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:39 pm

SCIkick wrote:I admit there's a lot the U.S. media hides . . . But, I find it laughable that you think Russian media is any more truthful than U.S.A.

USa is a country with a good traditions of democracy and free media. I think people of the country could change current state with media if they will want to get truth.

I know real state in my country (as usual men could know it) and I see that Russian media almost always say truth about the civil war in Ukraine and Ukkrainian media almost always say lie.

Could you please show me what Russian media say wrongly about the civil war in Ukraine?
Solo

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic