New Player with stability problems, better native browser?

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

New Player with stability problems, better native browser?

Postby KazaGontae » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:08 pm

Hello, I am a huge warlords fan and was stoked to find this game! I quickly kept running into bugs and issues though, is there a particular web browser that this game works best in? I would love to join the community!
KazaGontae

Re: New Player with stability problems, better native browser?

Postby slanmaster » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:52 pm

Google Chrome has been working flawlessly for me. But i remember having some issues with Samsung internet on my phone. Maybe depends on your device.
Welcome to the small but dedicated community! Always good to see new players!
Cheers
slanmaster

Postby Chazar » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:03 pm

Chrome and Firefox worked fine for me in the past; nowadays I have some problems in the Map Editor only with Chrome.

However, in the past I had problems playing in the train with bad internet connections, otherwise, there are no major bugs. Sometimes movement is incorrect for heroes when you combine several transports such as ship, serpend and flyer, but this is rare and I haven't fully understood the bug.
Chazar

Postby KazaGontae » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:02 am

Well Dang! Thanks for the responses but it is Chrome I was having problems, in. I will give it another shot though.
KazaGontae

Postby KGB » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:05 pm

Can you explain what bugs you are seeing? That might help diagnose the issue (ie you may have some plugin that's interfering with the game).

KGB
KGB

Postby slanmaster » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:01 am

If you're playing vs the AI games can bug out sometimes (games can freeze permanently when you end turn). I found it to be less likely if you allow all the AI players to finish their turns before I make any move - you can see when they're done when the little rectangle around the shield disappears.

I highly recommend joining multiplayer games though as that is where the game shines :)
slanmaster

Postby piranha » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:11 am

We have a bug in the pathfinding of the single player AI. When it happens the server hangs until next day when we have a auto restart. It's not about the browser but about the AI code.
piranha
Site Admin

Return to Game discussion