Red Shields in Battle History?

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

Red Shields in Battle History?

Postby Chazar » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:00 am

What do the red shields stand for in the Battle History?

One and the same battle may be displayed with a red shield and at the same time without the red shield (just crossed swords), depending on whether I click "show my battles" or "show team battles" (although the battle in question does not involve a team member). There seems to be no connection between the red shield and the battle outcome in general (good since spoilers would be bad).

So I give up, what is the connection between a battle, the red shield and whether or not I am displaying team battles?
Chazar

Re: Red Shields in Battle History?

Postby piranha » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:02 pm

When listing your own battles the red shield is when someone attacked you and the swords when you attacked. When clicking the team battles I see now that it doesn't work that way so it's a bug.
piranha
Site Admin

Postby Chazar » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:06 am

Ah, ok, boring then, since this information is rather obvious from who is named on the left and who is on the right.

I think it would be much more useful if the shield/swords would mark whether the attacker won or lost. Of course, a question mark symbol should be displayed for all battle in the last and current turn, to avoid spoilers.

(Maybe the questionmark could be clickable to reveal the winner, for a quick glance at the results.)
Chazar

Postby KGB » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:09 pm

One thing the game definitely is going to need is a way to click battles and only see the final result (the surviving units + final bonus totals for each side).

With simultaneous games about to be added replaying a battle is going to waste 3-5 precious seconds of time. So having another button to click didn't do the replay would be a great addition.

KGB
KGB

Postby Moonknight » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Maybe another silver/gold membership feature?
Moonknight

Postby Negern » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:12 pm

What is the red circle that sometimes shows up on the history-diagrams?
Negern

Return to Game discussion