Challenges for news

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

Challenges for news

Postby Zuberson » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:46 pm

Part 10 of Tutorial called 3 player FFA is impossible to win for me. Everytime it becomes 1v2 fight. Finally they crush me with big numbers of soldiers. I can not keep up with the recruitment. What should I do on this map? I tried play agressive and calmly. Nothing helps.
Zuberson

Re: Challenges for news

Postby magian » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Zuberson, you should be able to out expand the AIs, take the center area with the temple, bless your units and rush one of the opponents and take them out of the game.

The Barbarian is REALLY powerful on small maps like this one. Try taking a barbarian as your starting hero and level him up a quickly as possible. Alternatively, you could take a ranger (or paladin), rush into the center, search the ruins there and hope the gold you get will net you a second hero with allies.

Lots of ways to win this, just focus on expanding quickly, and don'y worry about losing a city or two. Better to withdraw the troops and take it back when the AI's power stack moves away.
magian

Postby Zuberson » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Thank you for respond! I have one more problem. I cannot upgrade my heroes. When my hero level up I set upgrades and then I cannot save it. 'OK' button doesn't work. Is there special place to set these upgrades?
Zuberson

Postby tabanli » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:27 pm

I have the same bug and it happens in my chrome browser sometimes.
tabanli

Postby Zuberson » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Aggressive tactic with barbarians was a success. Thanks.

I solved problem with Heroes stats bug by refreshing Chrome.
Zuberson

Return to Game discussion