Help us bring warbarons to new languages

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

Help us bring warbarons to new languages

Postby piranha » Tue May 28, 2013 3:03 pm

We have a couple of people who have started on translations of Warbarons. Greek is nearly completed and work has begun on some other translations as well.

If you speak another language than English please contact us and we will let you know all the details, we need your help!
piranha
Site Admin

Re: Help us bring warbarons to new languages

Postby Igor » Tue May 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Yep, especially for Russian translation, which is now started to be being done by me. But I am not too good in English of course :-)
Igor

Postby Anarcopie » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Hey. If you need help translating Warbarons to portuguese, i can help. In my workplace i have dealings with several british, americans, french, danish, etc. In short i can translate the current site with relative ease. my only problem is that my computer skills are somewhat limited.
Tell me what needs to be done, and i will help to be best of my abilities and to the time i have available.
Anarcopie

Postby Anarcopie » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:42 pm

Will the translators have a chance to see the final product, with the respective tranlations in place, before the grand openinig so to say?

This would be useful to polish the translation, and make sure that everything adds up.
Anarcopie

Postby piranha » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Yes you can check your personal translation when you want to. Check the guide in the moderation forum. I tried to explain how to do it there when screenshots. And when you are done and its published I will check it so there are no missing entries or texts that break the layout before putting it in the open for everyone else. If you have any trouble testing your translation drop me a private message and I'll help.
piranha
Site Admin

Postby SoulMan » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:46 am

I can help You translate WarBarons to Polish (if You need). Please contact with me and lets talk about details.
SoulMan

Postby Karma » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:48 pm

I can also have my contribution to Polish translation. If any help is needed, please chat/post me.

Return to Game discussion