Score calculating in not finished ladder games

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

Re: Score calculating in not finished ladder games

Postby SnotlinG » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:12 am

For the calculation to take effect at the end of the season, someone in the game needs to have 70% or more of the total points calculated. So for games that are pretty close, it wont matter if you try to use the system etc, you need (IMHO) to have a pretty big advantage for the auto-end to kick in.
All other ongoing laddergames will be transfered to the next season.
Or am I missing something here?
SnotlinG

Postby gil » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:12 pm

your bypassing a players contract thats the same as cheating
gil

Postby SoulMan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Snotling if You are right, I think just all games should be transfered to the next season OR score calculating scheme should be more balanced because it may consider even game for win of player who has actually more cities and weaker heros. Thats all is this topic about. It is better than i expected anyway. I thought that all not finished games will be suddenly dead.
SoulMan

Postby SoulMan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:33 pm

For those who thinks 70+% of cities = always win (one of opponent had like 3 times more cities than me for about 15 turns, and when we were last 2 players in game it began from 12 cities vs 32 cities, game finished with 21 vs 22 thanks to strong heros: maxed paladin, maxed barbarian, nearly maxed ranger, assassin and another barbarian, strong dk, all full of very strong items - You can watch city ditribution / turns very fast by disabling all players vision.
http://www.warbarons.com/ver101/replay/59954/FFA05
SoulMan

Previous

Return to Game discussion