Self-trap

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

Self-trap

Postby Igor » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:31 pm

Game CS12 with Darkh on Central Sahara map. Moved with Barbarian level 2, Valkyria level 1 and 2 eagles through the central ruin. All attacked red dragon, eagles were lost. I supposed to dig out 2 pegasi and fly out with them but Valkyria couldn't search level 2 ruin because she was only level 1 and Barbarian couldn't search the ruin as well because i technically couldn't choose him as the searcher, only Valkyria was offered for this. Self-trap, should keep one of 2 eagles out of the battle. I solved the task by deleting Valkyria, after that Barbarian searched the ruin and flew out with pegasi. Wasn't easy decision to delete necessary hero.
Igor

Re: Self-trap

Postby Moonknight » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:23 pm

You should have been able to just deselect the Valk in the stack and then searched with the Barb.
Moonknight

Postby Igor » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Seems that nobody has such ability in the current version of the game. If 2 heroes are on the same ruin then only that can search it who has higher UL, even if you prefer to do it with another one.
Igor

Postby smursh » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:30 am

Current version only allows hero with highest UL to search. If you want a lower UL hero to search the other must exit the ruin. I've had similar issue when wanting one hero to search a low ruin for experience rather than a stronger hero stacked with him. Only way is to move the other hero off the ruin or as you did destroy the other hero.
smursh

Return to Game discussion