Fraudful trick

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

Re: Fraudful trick

Postby Igor » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:26 am

2gil. make a lot of games on the same map with any teammates, just mark them non-ladder, you still can get the same enjoy.
Igor

Postby gil » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:23 am

igor every community has its internal risk factors and that's you. a healthy community is measured by its ability to manage risk factors.

piranha could not take the amount of pressure you apply he made personal rules\discrimination and deleted games and mowher could not take the amount of pressure you apply to and kicked whitelord out.

this was all made to makes sure you stay on ladder top.

not a community i wanna be a part of!
gil

Postby Igor » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:28 am

Not sure what exactly community you meant gil, your team or all the Warbarons.
If you meant only your team then there are your inner rules can act. But if this is all the Warbarons I think the great idea to create absolutely definite rules, which are applicable to all. Fairplay on 1v1 ladder is absolutely necessary thing. Everyone can open as many games as he wish and play with different players. But if somebody wish to rise up by playing a lot of ladder games only with 1-2 teammates, I'm sure such collusions shouldn't exist. Otherwise another teams will do the same and the winner will be only that who has more deals with weaker partners. It's not fairplay as I understand it.
If you gil can only play with such collusions then I'm sorry that you have degraded so quick. Whish you to balance your emotions and come back to normal game life and conquer your honor back. Don't let Whitelord to seduce you and Smursh more. He is able to win the ladder without your help.

I'm waiting for new ladder season in hope for highly interesting struggle between Zillusion, SoulMan and Whitelord for the top. And sure any other who will wish to try to rise up.
Igor

Postby gil » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:35 pm

id like to report a bug no delete acount command exists
gil

Postby gil » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:36 am

i dont like it when personal discrimination is used against me in many cases there is nothing i can do about it but over here there is i found out how to make sure i never log in again i changed password to gibberish.

goodbye ...
gil

Postby piranha » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Gil, there is no intention from our side to keep Igor at the top of the ladder. I think it would be fun if someone gave him a real challenge and took the #1 spot but it should be completely legit. The games you and whitelord got going may be completely legit from your side but it's impossible for anyone else to know that.

I spoke with Whitelord and he understood and accepted that we decided to delete the games.
We have no preference to help anyone, only to keep the ladder and tournament as fair as we can. A year back or so it was Igor who got angry with me and decided to leave for a couple of months.

There is no personal discrimination against you or anyone else going on.
piranha
Site Admin

Postby Moonknight » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:18 pm

I'm afraid gil might be gone for good...
Moonknight

Postby Igor » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:06 pm

I never heard about personal discrimination on gil he spoke of with no examples... maybe gil just understood something as more dark-coloured thing than it really was, anyway even if the password to the account is lost I think he may later open a new one and be in again with may be even almost the same name like Gil (using big first letter).
Igor

Postby Moonknight » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:17 am

I'm sure there is a 'forgot my password' system that he can return under the same account.

Hopefully he just needs to take a break from the game and will be back.
Moonknight

Postby SoulMan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:30 pm

I think making restrictions for all players because someone is abusing current rules is like making knives forbidden for all people, because someone has used knife to kill somebody. Much better idea is making real punishments for such things, for example ban for whole season, just for guilty player.

If You think there is some kind of unfair competition, just report the player and give some kind of proofs. Just playing with teammates is not anything bad. Show the replays which are proofing that those games was fake and let people vote if there were something illegal. Actually I checked just few whitelords games and see just one which maybe was a fake: http://www.warbarons.com/ver101/replay/ ... _whitelord
I guess admins can check IP/MAC adresses of players so can eliminate and punish for multi accounts problem.

I suggest to add option: "ask for draw" so players can cancel the game if they don't like to finish it (instead of surrender). Because here, maybe just Gil realized that he has more important things in real life than playing another big map in Warbarons? For me 1 game is not enough to punish anyone. If You wish look for more and give us the replays. We will judge then.
SoulMan

PreviousNext

Return to Game discussion