Feedback

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

Feedback

Postby Igor » Sun May 22, 2016 9:16 am

April 20th I posted a message on Tournaments forum, this was about a bug in ongoing tournament on BattleField map, where no games in bottom brackets was started.
May 18th I posted a message on the same forum, this was a wish to start a new tournament.
Having no feedback, I then wrote a message to Piranha/Snotling about both these questions. Nothing has happened.
I just now has used 'Contact us" form. This has brought a new part "Support" to my mail box with copy of my message. Should be this works the same way as you write directly to the game creators.
Thus as resume, no replies, no feedback.
Does anybody know how often game creators visit the forum and mail box?

I would like to offer to game creators to make clear how to launch a new tournament, what to do/to write for this. This question will, should be, appear in future again. Would be nice to get certain instruction on this or so, which could let players know how to start a new tournament.

Let me also note that a message of a bug is more than month without answer.
At my look, would be very good if game creators would visit the forum for bugs report and wish list more often.
For example, to answer bug messages once a week and to answer wish messages once a month. May be more often, but not more rarely.
If somebody writes a bug message/wish message he probably should know when this will be answered.
I think this would be good to have all clear about how often game creators visit bug forum, wish forum, tournaments forum.
Igor

Re: Feedback

Postby Tim » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:54 am

I agree Igor. Sometimes it takes long Time with answers. Its a little annoying.
Tim

Postby SnotlinG » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Im sorry for the slow responses lately. Myself and piranha have been quite busy so we have unfortunately had less time to focus on Warbarons development & support.

We will try to respond faster in the future :mrgreen:

That said - is there currently any issue with any ongoing tournament I should look into?
SnotlinG

Postby KGB » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Ongoing no.

But Piranha gave me the keys to start a new one. Unfortunately when I try and select a specific map for a tourney I get errors saying the map isn't the current one and so it can't be used. I tried 2 different maps and got same problem.

KGB
KGB

Postby Igor » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:43 am

Can suppose that bug forum soon will start to be a place mostly for beginners who still don't know that Customer Service almost doesn't work. Probably matter of short time.
Good thing that the game still works somehow.
And good to know that both site admins are still exist and act somewhere :lol:
Igor

Return to Game discussion