Amount of experience gained when defending

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

Amount of experience gained when defending

Postby Benis » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:06 pm

I have noticed that heroes do not gain the full experience when they defend that they would have gained if they were the attacking party. Is there any information on exactly how much of the experience is 'lost' when defending?
Benis

Re: Amount of experience gained when defending

Postby KGB » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:17 am

50%

KGB
KGB

Postby Zywus » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:33 pm

I never knew this.

Is this covered anywhere in the Wiki?
Zywus

Postby Benis » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:00 pm

Thanks KGB, always resourceful and always helpful :)
Benis

Postby KGB » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:10 am

No it's not covered in the Wiki under 'Heroes - Leveling' although it should be. One of the many oversights in the Wiki (some players including myself were updating the Wiki slowly but that stopped a year or so ago when Piranha/SnotlinG stopped updating the game).

It's useful to know this if you have units that are going to be killed by an enemy hero. If you attack first on a suicide mission you deny that hero half the XP they would otherwise get.

KGB
KGB

Postby Benis » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Any chance of a continuation of the Wiki? As a relatively new player I have used it a lot and encountered many times small but crucial facts I didn't know either through experience or information from another player so for others that are new and tries to get into the game it woudl be helpful if it is as correct as possible (Engineer not being included and Crusader not having any info about the ward but instead a text that suggests.. morale? Group ward? for example).
Benis

Postby makmak » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Benis wrote:Any chance of a continuation of the Wiki? As a relatively new player I have used it a lot and encountered many times small but crucial facts I didn't know either through experience or information from another player so for others that are new and tries to get into the game it would be helpful if it is as correct as possible (Engineer not being included and Crusader not having any info about the ward but instead a text that suggests.. morale? Group ward? for example).

At least some important aspects such as DE should be updated.
The first time I saw a DE lvl 1 walking on mountain I thought it was a bug :shock:
makmak

Postby fantastory » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:57 pm

What about comunity wiki?
Your own or hosted elsewhere, like https://strategywiki.org/
fantastory

Return to Game discussion