Any Chance of Updates to the Game?

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

Re: Any Chance of Updates to the Game?

Postby URL » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:35 pm

You could always try warlordsx.com, they have almost all the Warlords II Deluxe maps and you are free to create your own as well.
URL

Postby kenc80 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:31 pm

thanks for the suggestion on the warlordsx. it didnt play very smoothly for me when I tested it.

Any other suggestions for similar clones out there? I always enjoy this kind of game but havent looked on steam real hard yet.

Thanks, hope all you guys are well.
kenc80

Postby KGB » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:49 pm

Ken,

Great to see you stop in. It's been FOREVER since you've played.

KGB
KGB

Postby kenc80 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:46 pm

whats up buddy. Its been a minute sir. Glad to see the legend, the OG KGB is still around! Yeah I've been keeping tabs on the game, still a great one. Hope P & S dive back in!
kenc80

Postby piranha » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:48 pm

I accepted a couple of maps and set them to ladder. Are there still maps waiting to be ladderified?

As for updates. I'd love to update the game but for Snotling he is very busy with work. Personally I've thought a bit about various ideas I'd love to explore but limited time because of other work and kids I have pushed any work on Warbarons forward. I still have hopes of doing some of the things discussed in the other thread.
piranha
Site Admin

Postby KGB » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:41 am

Piranha,

Thanks for ladderifying those maps. Not sure there are any more new ones but a few older ones were updated and the latest versions may not be the ones that are set as ladder. Not sure how to check that?

I'd like to update a couple of my older ones but I'd only spend the time on it if I knew they were going to accepted and set as the ladder versions.

KGB
KGB

Postby Tim » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:11 am

piranha wrote:I accepted a couple of maps and set them to ladder. Are there still maps waiting to be ladderified?As for updates. I'd love to update the game but for Snotling he is very busy with work. Personally I've thought a bit about various ideas I'd love to explore but limited time because of other work and kids I have pushed any work on Warbarons forward. I still have hopes of doing some of the things discussed in the other thread.

Would be Nice if my actual World of Midgard Map V22 could be Ladder.

I appreciate when the Game could be a little polished. I dont think there must be much work. But some things could be done by example in the listing of the Map View or when selecting a Map. Sometimes it takes long when you must click through 11 Pages to search a Map. Maybe there could be listed more on one Page?

I would be great if you piranha decide to take some Time to Update this Game a little Bit. I love it and it seems even when im gone for a While i came Back sooner or Later ;)
Tim

Previous

Return to Game discussion