NOT verified and CAnt play with people

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

NOT verified and CAnt play with people

Postby hrobar » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:04 am

Hi folks, i am playing single player all the time, my account has not been verified. There is some probem with mail server or so. Is there any chance to play with people? someone with backup account not using? i would like to play with people. Love this game
hrobar

Re: NOT verified and CAnt play with people

Postby NoTime » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:01 pm

Hi hrobar,
welcome to the Warbarons. Some time ago, it didn't let me to join multiplayer without completing all the tutorials. Not sure if it changed since that or not. Probably the best option is to try to contact piranha via the support form and ask him about your problem. Tried to send you a private message, but even that doesn't work.
Hope he can help you and you will continue to enjoy Warbarons!
NoTime

Postby hrobar » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:05 pm

thanks for reply, appreciate, i contacted admins, they told me there is problem with mail server, and they cannot verify my account :( so i am looking for any solution. Maybe if someone has spare account :D not playing, or more them one account. i guess its silly, so i will continue playing with computers :) still great game. I am raised on HOMM 1-3. gems of strategy games, best serie ever
hrobar

Postby Igor » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:56 pm

Not quite clear, does it mean that only one account can't be verified, or no one new account can play with people anymore. If only one account is with troubles, may be to create a new one. But if nobody can register and play with other players ever, this is such a trash...
Igor

Return to Game discussion