The insufficient income

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

The insufficient income

Postby ManGalori » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:01 am

What occurs if the remained cities bring in the income smaller, than it is required for the maintenance of armies?
ManGalori

Re: The insufficient income

Postby SnotlinG » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:07 pm

Currently all production will be halted. I.e. no new units will be produced, and the production-time form 2+ turn-units wont be decreased. Everything is halted.
Units already in play stay in play.
You can manually disband units though.
SnotlinG

Postby ManGalori » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:07 pm

I am interested that will occur to my opponent. In following turn it will lose capital. And the total income of its cities and sites will make 81 gold. Thus in the remained four cities will be there are 88 units of armies. Thus I know that among these armies there are three red dragons, two demons, one mammoth. Even if all other units it is heavy infantry my opponent can't haven't enough money for the maintenance of such army. And it is exact that else at it is also dwarfs. Very much it would not be desirable to storm a city in which the hero, three dragons, two demons and 22 more units sits.
Whether there is a hope that the quantity of its armies will decrease, only from that that he cannot pay in it the salary?
ManGalori

Postby KGB » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:20 pm

No, units do not disappear if you can't pay for them.

So you will eventually have to storm that city with all the armies inside.

KGB
KGB

Postby Jeremy » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Having played on the no-cash side of the equation, I can tell you that the inability to build any new units is sufficient penalty.
Jeremy

Return to Game discussion