Missed Turn effect on Production

Discuss anything related to warbarons.

Missed Turn effect on Production

Postby KGB » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:00 pm

If you miss your turn due to the timeout do your cities still produce units?

I have a game where my opponent appears to have missed a few turns and I don't see any production in his cities when I go again. So either I mis-remember the number of units he has (seems unlikely as it's early in the game and he has <20 units) or he isn't getting any production on lost turns or he isn't producing anything.

I don't think missing your turn should cost you production as you already pay a harsh penalty for the missed turn.

KGB
KGB

Re: Missed Turn effect on Production

Postby SnotlinG » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Missed turn should still produce units (if you have enough gold etc). Im pretty sure it is working as it should, as it has been tested quite a lot. Please keep your eyes open and let me know if you see it again. Or let me know the gamename/gameid and playername and I can check.
SnotlinG

Postby KGB » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:57 pm

SnotlingG,

I don't know how to tell the game id. The game name is test1. It was a 4 player game but there are only 2 of us left (me and Rikus).

He's been missing quite a few turns and I have not noticed any production occurring in his cities at that time.

KGB
KGB

Postby SnotlinG » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:42 am

Just checked. Looks like no production is selected in several of the cities, so no worries :-)
SnotlinG

Return to Game discussion