Some issue with moving around mountains corners

If you find a bug please report it here

Some issue with moving around mountains corners

Postby Anny » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:14 pm

I'm playing Mount Opeus survival, and it's not possible to move units through the terrain and to the objects which are adjacent or close enough to the mountains. The browser panel just hungs and that's it. Only after page reloading, the unit is placed at the right circle, but this is pretty annoying and isn't encountered in other games.
Anny

Re: Some issue with moving around mountains corners

Postby Anny » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:44 pm

And it seems AI is affected by a similar issue, as their stacks are just duck-sitting there in high mountains and couldn't even make assault onto a neutral city which is 1 circle away from them.

This basically turns the whole scenario into a non-sense. Sadly.
Anny

Postby SnotlinG » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:55 am

Hello Anny,

Could you let me know the gamename/game ID that you are expericening this in?
Also of possible describe step-by-step what I should do to encounter the issue, for example what unit to move and where...

Thanks!
SnotlinG

Postby Anny » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:46 am

I surrendered at that game, because it became pointless after AIs were waiting idly for 4 or 5 turns near neutral cities. So I can't give you the name. And I don't know if it's feasible but you probably may try to find that game from the list of my "LAST 5 COMPLETED GAMES", the map name is Mount Opeus.

As for reproducing, I think it's pretty straighforward. Try to move some elves to 22,17, for example, or 17,21 or even 16,20 . You got the idea.
Anny

Return to Bug reports