Britain 2 v 2 AI Bug

If you find a bug please report it here

Britain 2 v 2 AI Bug

Postby Jeremy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 am

My friend Kerog reported an issue that whenever he started a 2 v 2 Ladder game on the my Britain map, the other role was incorrectly filled by AI.

The problem was on that map, the 'Red' position was incorrectly labeled as AI rather than as Human.

This should have been fixable by me going in and changing Red from 'AI' to 'Human'. However, when I go in, I find I can not make this change.

So the computer code bug is that the 'Human', 'AI', 'Unused' status appears to not be changable once it has been set and the map has been saved.

On a more practical point, could you delete the old Britain 2 v 2 map, and put in the new one.

(As an aside, you'll get better quality maps if you allow map creators to UPDATE and publish maps on their own, without your gatekeeping. I approve of gatekeeping on the initial map, but, once published,the maps would be better quality if map creators could update and push out the updates on their own.)
Jeremy

Re: Britain 2 v 2 AI Bug

Postby kerog » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:25 am

SnotLing, could you please delete the games that were messed up? "TND Britain" and "Raz vs..."
kerog

Re: Britain 2 v 2 AI Bug

Postby SnotlinG » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Ah sorry, games have been deleted.

Thanks for the description of the issue. Will spend some more time on this a bit later when we are ready with the next version we are working on :-)

Thanks for reporting!
SnotlinG

Return to Bug reports