Hero move not saved, or something...

If you find a bug please report it here

Hero move not saved, or something...

Postby Qwertius » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:10 pm

In the game "Good Game 6" (gameid=53888) In our team's last turn, I moved my barb (with an eagle) out of the city of Farmidge to take a nearby mine, and then immediately moved him back.When moving him back at first I got the "disconnected from the server" message, so I reloaded the game and made the move. Then I ended my turn.

Now I see that the move back into the city was not recorded, the barb and eagle are still sitting on the mine. This puts my barb in grave danger! Is there any way he can be moved into the city where he should be? And there's probably a bug here that needs fixed, too.
Qwertius

Re: Hero move not saved, or something...

Postby SnotlinG » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello,

Your game has been updated.

Do you remember what happened during your last move? Did the hero actually move back to the city and you were able to click end turn in the same client (same session/browser window etc) without reloading?

Thanks for reporting!
SnotlinG

Re: Hero move not saved, or something...

Postby Qwertius » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:40 pm

In my last move, my first attempt to move the hero back didn't work, I got the "client disconnected" message with a series to progress bars as it tried to reconnect. So I re-loaded the game with F5, moved the hero (it seemed to work) and ended my turn.
Qwertius

Return to Bug reports