Wrong results for chaos skill

If you find a bug please report it here

Wrong results for chaos skill

Postby Paplonix » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:52 pm

Combination of Apple of discord (chaos +4) and Agats soul cage (chaos +3) give to my barb total chaos skill of +3 !!!, to my HL +7 (ok) an to my paladin +11 !!!
E.g. When I add apple of discord to the barb , it shows basic chaos skill -4 then modified by artefact +4 giving chaos skill of zero . That wrong basic chaos skill -4 is not visible until the artefact (either apple or soul cage) is added to the barb. It works the same for paladin but he gets the basic chaos +4 therefore he receives +11 in total.
It seems that the incorrect chaos skill is applied in battles too ....or at least it is displayed on battle reports.

Game ID : 58787

Thanks for looking into this / explanation
Paplonix

Re: Wrong results for chaos skill

Postby SnotlinG » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:59 am

It seems the item bug had affected your heroes. Do you know how you switched the items around between your heroes? I.e. did you drop on ground and then swith to next hero and pickup the item before clicking OK etc?

I have restored the heroes to have the proper values now.
SnotlinG

Postby Paplonix » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:07 am

Thank you, it works fine now.
I think I tried both ways of picking up the items i.e. direct switch and drop-ok-pick
Maybe it worked correctly when the items were assigned the first time and problem arose only after switching the items between heroes...however not sure about this
Paplonix

Postby SnotlinG » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:02 pm

yea this one is very hard to spot, as it only shows up after a client refresh :-(

Anyway, thanks for your report! :-)
SnotlinG

Return to Bug reports