Games not progressing.

If you find a bug please report it here

Games not progressing.

Postby Hargin » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:00 pm

I have 2 games that are currently not progressing. The AI player turns are not moving forward, even after several days. One game no longer has the ability to complete loading, the other game loads but does not progress so no new turns can be played.

I've had progressively more games turn out this way where I have had to surrender in order to start again and play for 30 or so turns before the game stops progressing and I have to surrender again. I've still managed to complete a game every so often, but now I can't make either game I'm playing progress at all, and one of them I can't load sufficiently to be able to surrender it and delete it to unblock the jam.

Any hints or suggestions on how to get my games to not lock up like this going forward and to unlock or unfreeze the ones in play now?
Hargin

Re: Games not progressing.

Postby SnotlinG » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Hello,
please give me the name or gameIDs of the games and I will take a look! :-)
SnotlinG

Postby FatsXL » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:57 am

Also having this issue currently with games 68555 & 68517
FatsXL

Postby MaaKaKKa82 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:00 am

Hello! First of all thanks for great game!
Now my game single233975 doesn´t start. Loading freezes on "Processing game data" phase.
Thank you
p.s. gameid=68911, Map is "West Illuria", turn 35
MaaKaKKa82

Postby Hargin » Tue May 24, 2016 10:15 pm

638197 now won't load - it freezes in the Fetching Game phase.

What I noticed about prior games not progressing and the games I've played since was that in the prior games at least some of the AI players were on non-basic settings. More recently as long as I didn't involve more advanced AI players, the games went just fine; sometimes slow, sometimes needing reloads of the page, but the games went forward one way or another. This game in particular just keeps freezing however and so now I can neither delete it nor continue with it.
Hargin

Return to Bug reports