HorseLord & Elephant Move Prediction Display [NO BUG]

If you find a bug please report it here

HorseLord & Elephant Move Prediction Display [NO BUG]

Postby Chazar » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 am

I believe that GroupMove+2 from an Elephant should stack with the GroupMove+2 from a HorseLord, since for every other bonus it is [Max Unit] + [Max Hero] as well, so it would seem bit odd otherwise.

I actually believe that these do stack correctly, but the GOLD MEMBER MOVE PREDICTION FEATURE does not show them stacking for sure.

Steps to reproduce:
Take a stack with a L1 HorseLord, Elephant and Ram with the same number of movepoints leftover.
Then select the ram and some far away place to see the movement points for the subsequent turns. Adding the HorseLord or the Elephant increases the shown movepoints by +2, but then adding the other one afterwards does not increase the shown movepoints by +2 again, which it should.
Chazar

Re: HorseLord & Elephant Move Prediction Display [NO BUG]

Postby Chazar » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:07 am

NO BUG.

For the record: it is me and the Warpedia that are wrong.

I tested it now, and an Elephant's group move does not stack with a hero's group move, contrary to what is written in the Warpedia here:
3) Any group movement bonus that the stack has (best unit plus best hero)

I submitted the following correction to the Warpedia:
3) Any group movement bonus that the stack has (max bonus from any unit or hero)

but since all my other corrections to the Warpedia have not been accepted in a long while, I guess this fix won't be accepted either. :(
Chazar

Return to Bug reports