Undecided game

If you find a bug please report it here

Undecided game

Postby ams16 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:30 am

Hi,

The system seems to think I have an undecided game. However, when I click on the button "Take me to the game", it goes into a loop. I believe (I'm not sure) that this is because I almost joined a game, and then decided not to, and in the meantime, the game was deleted. So, I can't "unjoin" the game, but I can't get rid of the undecided game, either.

Minor annoyance, since all I have to do is click the close box each time, but it does mean that I have to close the box every time I'm on my main account page.

Thanks.
ams16

Re: Undecided game

Postby LPhillips » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:38 am

This has been posted before. It annoyed me for about a week.

Log out and back in. If it persists, then go, join a game, and don't pick a color or select ready. Return to your account page. This will generate the error message normally. When the error message generates, click the button to go to the game, and either leave or select a color and click ready. This will satisfy the protocol for the error message and stop it.
LPhillips

Postby ams16 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:38 am

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, either I didn't completely understand what you meant, or the solution didn't work for me.

I joined another game, didn't choose a color, nor did I click "ready". I then went back to the main account page, got the error message. However, when I clicked on the error message, I went back into the loop which wouldn't let me do anything but kill the window.
ams16

Postby ams16 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:43 pm

It has been magically fixed. Thanks!
ams16

Return to Bug reports