new hero

If you find a bug please report it here

new hero

Postby Pretion » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:22 am

I don't know if this is a bug, but i think the new hero offering needs some work. I was offered the same hero 3 turns in a row. (same name, same amound of gold, same number of additional units). i declined it all 3 times.

I don't know how the logic works, maybe it was just luck? or is there only one hero right now?
Pretion

Re: new hero

Postby KGB » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:13 am

Pretion,

There is only 1 hero. You can chose how that hero looks (male/female, Dark Knight, Knight etc) when you name the hero.

I am not sure about the cost as I didn't pay attention. But I've gotten different allies each time with my heroes but only 1 ally.

KGB
KGB

Postby Pretion2 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:49 am

Gotcha,

I remember that the cost of hero changed depending on his level and the level of his allies. I think it offered 2 allies. i'll pay more attention next time
Pretion2

Postby SnotlinG » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:56 am

The heroname is the same all the time, hardcoded for now :-)

If you got the same offer 3 times in a row (cost and allies) it sounds strange though. Maybe you didnt end your turn, but rather reloaded the game-page? That would give you the same offer again and again.

Number of allies is dependent on how much gold you have and the cost of the hero, so if you dont have too much gold, you wont get a hero with many allies
SnotlinG

Return to Bug reports