Regretting moves + borrowing money

Do you have suggestions or ideas for improvement, post them here and we will them out.

Re: Regretting moves + borrowing money

Postby magian » Wed May 15, 2013 10:16 pm

I thought of a slightly different way to help new players learn the game while they play.

Right now, when you click on a ruin, you get quite a bit of information. I already know most of it, so it's far more than I need to see as an experienced player. However, on the other side of the coin... it isn't enough information to allow a completely new player to understand the ruin's function.

I think a better system wold be to have a smaller window displaying only the ruin's name and level, and a 'more information' button. The button being a link to the relevant page of the (updated) wiki. The same system could be used for other windows (like the boat window, city window, and conquer window).
magian

Postby SnotlinG » Thu May 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Negern wrote:If I step onto the ruin with a pala when it is already +UL units there, the extra ul doesn't display even though it's added.

Fixed!
SnotlinG

Postby Versace » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:38 pm

I would use the borrowing option a lot I think if that was available. Both borrowing and lending.
Versace

Previous

Return to Wish list