Purple

Do you have suggestions or ideas for improvement, post them here and we will them out.

Purple

Postby magian » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:51 pm

So, there is light blue and dark blue, but no purple? What is up with that anyway?!

People are always on this forum, giving ideas about how to balance this versus that. Or, they're asking for some cool new content of some sort. Is there some unwritten code that we not talk about the elephant in the room? I'm talking about the purple elephant that has been painted teal for no good reason. Teal is a stupid word, and I hate even saying it.

Purple, bring it.

That is all.
magian

Re: Purple

Postby KGB » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:16 pm

magian wrote: Teal is a stupid word, and I hate even saying it.

The official color is Cyan: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyan :D

Obviously the 8 colors correspond to the original Warlords colors. I imagine the main reason we don't have different colors is because of the need to recolor the graphics of cities. If this was trivial to do players could potentially custom color all 8 sides from their own viewpoint.

KGB
KGB

Postby Moonknight » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:33 pm

Along this topic, I think it'd be great to plan on the ability to have 10 or even 12 players in a game. With the size of the maps that can be created along with the tough terrain that can be added, there is enough space for these types of maps to work.

I realize it requires 2/4 new sets of cities, but hopefully this can be added at some point.

With the growing amount of teams and the growing sizes of teams, this would be great for some larger scale battles!
Moonknight

Postby Chazar » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:53 pm

Purple? :o You can't be serious, especially not when you are simultaneously proposing to remove Teal, the glorious color of Warlords' proud HorseLords!

;)
Chazar

Postby magian » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Horselords,schmorselords.
magian

Return to Wish list