Tournament messages on forum

Do you have suggestions or ideas for improvement, post them here and we will them out.

Tournament messages on forum

Postby Igor » Sat May 24, 2014 10:51 pm

5 tournaments are ongoing and we still post of them on game discussion section of the forum.
There are rare visited threads on the forum like Team discussion, Speed games and even Sitters, but no separate section for often used thread Tournaments.
Should be usefull and wanted to make a separate section Tournaments on the forum.

There is lobby Ladder / Tournament where all current and completed tournaments are shown. Should be very good if someone who visited this lobby could in the same time to watch a part of forum about tournaments there like everyone can see News section of the forum on own account page.
Igor

Re: Tournament messages on forum

Postby Igor » Sun May 25, 2014 4:07 pm

There is wide empty place below the list of tournaments. I think to use this for copies of forum message about tournaments is the best use of this place. Does something stops to do so? :)
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (109.1 KiB) Viewed 4576 times
Igor

Postby piranha » Sun May 25, 2014 5:26 pm

I's a good idea. I will see what I can do.

Edit: I created the forum, listed it on the tournament page and moved the warbarons cup 2013 post there. I'll make so when we create new tournaments they will get a post in the tournament forum as well. For the current ongoing tournaments I'll leave it as it is right now.
piranha
Site Admin

Postby Igor » Sun May 25, 2014 6:50 pm

There is Tournaments thread in Game discussion page, could it be moved also to the Tournaments page?

There are messages about many tournaments there. Is it possible to sort them by the tournaments? I could create a separate threads for each existing tournament but I can't remove messages from Tournaments thread into the separated threads.
Igor

Postby Igor » Sun May 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Also I can't edit or delete my messages or quote other messages in this page. This is not comfortable because to correct a message one need to use another Lobby.
Igor

Postby Igor » Tue May 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Ok, I see Tournament thread is removed to Tournament page.
Then I have 2 questions:

1. Is this copy of forum, which is on Tournament page, available only for reading and I cant post here.
If it is not, then something wrong there because when I tried to post a message I was asked to set user name and password, and when I set them correctly I saw a message that password was incorrect.

2. Tournaments thread contains posts about a row of tournaments, all which are open except WBC. I could separate all the messages between new folders accordingly with tournaments.
If it is possible, how can I technically do this. If it's impossible for me, could somebody do this if I will create necessary folders.
Igor

Postby Igor » Fri May 30, 2014 1:25 pm

Still actual.

P.S. Why can't I see 'unread' status for new messages in Tournament lobby?
Igor

Postby piranha » Fri May 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Should work like the normal forum now.
piranha
Site Admin

Return to Wish list