2 Suggestions: Random races & "No razing allowed" option

Do you have suggestions or ideas for improvement, post them here and we will them out.

2 Suggestions: Random races & "No razing allowed" option

Postby LordNelson » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:52 am

Hello

These new options would increase a good multiplayer Warbarons experience, please add them(!):

1) An option to NOT to choose a specific color/race/starting position in a MP game, insted this would be solved randomly when the game begins.

2) Option to not allow Razing of cities (secondarily also an option to not allow Plunder).

These options together would add a lot of additional strategic depth for example to the nostalgic Illuria map.

BR by an "Original WLI, WL2, HOMM1-3 & AOW2SM MP player"
LordNelson

Re: 2 Suggestions: Random races & "No razing allowed" option

Postby SnotlinG » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello,
interesting suggestions.
Do you mean (1) for scenariogames or for normal games?
SnotlinG

Postby LordNelson » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Hi, I had an original Illuria multiplayer map in mind. I haven't tried scenarios yet.
LordNelson

Postby SnotlinG » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:20 am

LordNelson wrote:Hi, I had an original Illuria multiplayer map in mind. I haven't tried scenarios yet.

In standard games the starting location is always randomized regardless of what color the player picks. It is only in scenariogames that the color is connected to a specific slot in the map.
SnotlinG

Postby LordNelson » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:29 pm

I see, so to imitate original Warlords, there should be a scenario map of Illuria.
Tested Illuria as a normal map, where I began the game in "Horse lords" capital. So this works as such.
The only small issue is that the color is not original, which in this case would be light blue, instead it was teal. :D Anyway, this seems a good piece of work :!:
LordNelson

Return to Wish list