Suggestions for / Omissions in the Wiki

Do you have suggestions or ideas for improvement, post them here and we will them out.

Suggestions for / Omissions in the Wiki

Postby Zywus » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:43 am

Hi. I've found some stuff missing from the Warpedia Wiki.

- The Dwarf Hero isn't mentioned at all.
- I can't find it stated anywhere that a hero adds his undead lore to his battle skill when fighthing a normal battle within a ruin.
- No breakdown of what can be attacked during a NAP. (Allied player's units can still be attacked but not cities or resource buildings I believe).
- The 'Divine Movement' icon not included on the 'Icons and Abilities' page. (Does anti-air apply when fighting a Hero with level 2-3 DM?)

Also, I question whether there is any benefit in splitting up the unit breakdowns in three categories. It's hardly very taxing to load a bunch of small pictures and a bunch of text. If the split is to remain I suggest that instead of sorting the units only after their cost they should be a rearranging so that for example Part 1 is only the one-turn units, part 2 is only the two-turn ones and so on, with the sorting within the parts being done according to their building cost. If I'm looking to read abut a two-turn unit now, I don't know if it's on page 1 or 2 and if I want to read about a three-turn unit I don't know if it's on page 2 or 3.
Zywus

Re: Suggestions for / Omissions in the Wiki

Postby Chazar » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:12 am

1)
I submitted a Warpedia correction for the english section "Gamemodes" (using my granted tools as translator), which now clarifies what is protected during NAPs and what is not. I recently had the same question and experimented a while to find out for sure.

However, two other corrections/clarifications of mine to the Warpedia are also still pending for several months, so maybe this clarification of mine might not get accepted either.

2)
The information that UL is added to battlestrength on land-ruin terrain is already present: See footnote [3] in the Warpedia section on "Movement and Terrain Effects".
Chazar

Return to Wish list