Tournaments as premium features

Do you have suggestions or ideas for improvement, post them here and we will them out.

Tournaments as premium features

Postby Igor » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:21 am

Nobody knows when a new tournament will be and there is no seen way to start a new one.
What about to let everyone start new tournaments with paying some sum of credits?
Just to make a mechanism when any one, who wish play a tournament, can press button 'Start a new tournament' and then see info message: 'Starting a new tournament costs ____ credits from your account. If you have it and are ready to continue then press OK button to open tournament brackets.'
Then tournament starter sets up tournament details: 1v1 or 2v2, single or double elimination, number of participants, maps etc on his choice and make the tournament open for free participation.
Very good at my look to have such system when everyone can start a tournament if he wish this and ready to pay some credits.

I would offer also to make some tournaments, 1-2 or may be more, from game creators every year in definite dates. Just to publish information in december 2016 what tournaments will be in 2017th and when will they be launched. This will let players, who rare plays, visit the game in these dates to join the tournaments.
These both systems can make the game more pleasant for players in part of tournaments.
We are going to regress in tournaments now. This is what was started in last years:
2013 - 2 tournaments (first year for tournaments)
2014 - 7 tournaments (what a year this was! such a rich one!)
2015 - 3 tournaments (not too many for whole a year...)
2016 - 1 tournament...
If to continue this way then the 2017th will bring null tournaments at all.
I think that launching tournaments with credits would be usefull for players and for whole the game.

If you like this, set 'Like!' here :)
Igor

Return to Wish list