Hero - free mode

Do you have suggestions or ideas for improvement, post them here and we will them out.

Hero - free mode

Postby szymraszyn » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:35 am

Hi,
Are you sometimes tired of this number of heroses and their strenght, that one barb can kill 8 weaker units? I would be very happy if there would appear hero- free mode, that would be able to switch on/off in game settings. When it ia on there would be no heroses in game.
Best regards
Szymraszyn
szymraszyn

Re: Hero - free mode

Postby smursh » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:43 pm

hero free game would certainly be a very different game. I suppose if you and your opponent agreed not to buy heroes you could play such a game already.

As for the barb. There are counters to every hero. ambush skill in the case of barbarians. Part of the flavor of the game is planning your counters to your opponents strengths. without heroes game becomes much simpler but I feel less interesting.(at least for me, you may find others who would like to play hero free games)
smursh

Postby szymraszyn » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:23 am

If this mode would appear there could be ladder for hero-free games. With heroses usually key to win the game is improving your hero and sometimes it is more important than being great strategist :(
szymraszyn

Postby szymraszyn » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:28 am

PS Probably I could be able to play without heroses 1vs1 but in FFA the chanse that someone would be cheating by taking heroses ( maybe even not to combat but to explore ruins ) is be very high.
szymraszyn

Return to Wish list