Hero ressurect....

Do you have suggestions or ideas for improvement, post them here and we will them out.

Hero ressurect....

Postby Dani » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:38 am

Hi!
My idea is to have a chance to ressurect the HERO on the right Temple - for money.... You have to claim the remains of hero and then go to the right Temple, to ressurect him....(with right unit!!)
Dani

Re: Hero ressurect....

Postby steff » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Great idea, I really like that one....
steff

Re: Hero ressurect....

Postby Zajoman » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 pm

I also like this. I would not go as far as to the need to have the right unit to claim the hero's remains and then go to a temple. During ancient and middle age, after a battle, it was very wide spread for the winning side to capture enemy heroes rather than slay them, and then ask the defeated side to pay ransom for the heroes. So maybe make it as simple as having a button in every city to revive any slain hero for a price (in that city), but this would be possible only after a few turns passed since the hero's death, perhaps.

I never liked how a single battle gone wrong resulted in my hero's eternal death in DLR, especially an experienced one. So it would be nice to be able to revive heroes, but on the other hand, imagine yourself slaying an enemy hero, and then seeing him up and running again in a few turns later. I'm not quite sure how to feel about this.
Zajoman

Return to Wish list