Two questions

Anything related to creating maps goes here

Two questions

Postby Experix » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Hi, I have two questions regarding map making:

1) I set the town hall to level 7 in some razed cities, but it appears to be random when I play the map. Is it possible to set it somehow or not?

2) I thought that if I uncheck "spawn with default defender" in settings of a income building, it will be unguarded unless I put some other units there. But in the game the default defending unit is there in any case. What does it mean than?

Thank you very much.
Experix

Re: Two questions

Postby SnotlinG » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Experix wrote:1) I set the town hall to level 7 in some razed cities, but it appears to be random when I play the map. Is it possible to set it somehow or not?

You are correct. I didnt think about this possibility so I had just an easy random function for razed cities. Its been fixed now so next game you start should use the townhall-level that you have pre-set. If it doesnt work let me know, then its a bug.

Experix wrote:2) I thought that if I uncheck "spawn with default defender" in settings of a income building, it will be unguarded unless I put some other units there. But in the game the default defending unit is there in any case. What does it mean than?

It does mean this, looks like we have an inconsistency. I think it is supposed to be only setable if you have a scenariomap... Will check and then fix it. Thanks for pointing this out for us :-)
SnotlinG

Re: Two questions

Postby SnotlinG » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:59 am

2) has been fixed in version 0.9 now :-)
SnotlinG

Return to Map making