2 terrain wishes 1 map editing tool wish

Anything related to creating maps goes here

2 terrain wishes 1 map editing tool wish

Postby garvisus » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:36 pm

1) Sometimes on maps I like to connect 4 ridges together in a circle to create a spire or column. I don't like however, that it takes up four tiles. I would like to see a spire or column terrain feature that only uses one tile. I know I can use a mountain tile, but for aesthetic reasons I would prefer to use a spire that matches the terrain I'm using.

2) I would like to be able to connect one ridge line to another by a bridge (rickety wood and rope bridge, stone bridge. I would like to see units be able to cross the bridge from one side to the other without first walking through a gap in the ridge, crossing a bridge over the water and then walking through a gap on the other side.

3) For an editing tool, I would like to be able to toggle back and forth between two terrain features with one click of a button, (previous button). When working with two terrain features on a map it can get annoying to click on terrain, close the window, use it, click on ridge or water, open the window, select the feature you want, close the window, use it, wash, rinse and repeat.

Thank you, :D
garvisus
garvisus

Return to Map making