Map not saving.

Anything related to creating maps goes here

Map not saving.

Postby garvisus » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:49 pm

I am currently editing the map Hibbletobs to include the new terrain features. When I try saving it, it takes a really long time (over 1 minute) before the pop-up window says the new version has been saved. When I go to load the new version, it only displays the old version and all of the editing I have done does not exist. I saved the map under a different name currently Hibbletobs 2 and it is currently version 0.2, but the last time I tried saving it, it says it is saved under version 0.5. I have cleared my cache several times to see if this helps, but so far it has not. I am using Firefox 17.0.1.

garvisus
garvisus

Re: Map not saving.

Postby SnotlinG » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Hello Garvisus,

Its better to post these kind of issues in the bug-forum, I will then spot them quicker :-)

Anyway I have finally found and fixed the issue. The problem was with the text on the signposts unfortunately.
I have fixed your maps but I think some item/signpost data might have been lost on your Hibbletobs 2 map.
So you might want to doublecheck that one.

Now you should be able to save properly. I have saved one map as version 4.5 of your submitted version while testing/searching for the issue.
SnotlinG

Re: Map not saving.

Postby garvisus » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:13 am

SnotlinG,

Thanks for the fix. Nothing of importance was on the signposts.

garvisus
garvisus

Return to Map making