Westeros(s)

Anything related to creating maps goes here

Westeros(s)

Postby Pillager » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:29 pm

I kept submitting versions of the Westeros map, removing them for alterations...and submitting the altered map.

just made a new game, and noticed that there were four or five possible westeros versions to choose from. Is there any way to get rid of the old versions? It seems like they ought to no longer be options for new games (since I removed and deleted those maps).
Pillager

Re: Westeros(s)

Postby KGB » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Pillager,

I experienced the same thing when I modified Bullrun. SnotlinG will have to rename each one manually for you so that you can delete the extra's because Submitted maps are no longer under your control.

You aren't meant to submit until you are happy with the map. Until that time you can create games on your map and others can join, they just can't create games with your map until it's submitted. That way you can playtest until you are ready to submit.

What we need is another button called 'replace submitted' that replaces an already submitted map.

KGB
KGB

Postby SnotlinG » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:37 am

I just checked, it looks like you have cleaned out the old versions yourself already Pillager?
I cant find any duplicates...
SnotlinG

Postby Pillager » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Snotling,

I removed and erased all my old versions...but, if I create a new game, they all seem to be available as options.
Pillager

Return to Map making