7 false black horses

Find other speed players

7 false black horses

Postby Igor » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm

7 games are now offered like fast games but really all they are normal mode games. All 7 are marked with black horse. False black horses misinform people about these games mode.
Peranha, SnootlinG, is it possible to make counter to start time left of speed mode only when all players have joined and game have started? Is it technical difficult or easy to make?
Many false speed games will be if counter will start as it does now.
Igor

Re: 7 false black horses

Postby LPhillips » Sun May 06, 2012 11:22 pm

The counter works as it does now in order to allow players to set it according to how long they will be at their computer, then if they have two hours and the game does not start for 30 minutes, they will not be stuck for 2.5 hours.

Speed Games should probably just be deleted if they do not start while they are still in speed mode.
LPhillips

Postby Igor » Mon May 14, 2012 1:44 pm

All that need to do is to delete black horse after the speed game has become a normal mode game, to see that the game is not speed one already. That's all.

I started this topic some time ago and haven't speed game from that time, so I don't know how it works now.
Igor

Postby SnotlinG » Mon May 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Hello,
Sorry havent seen this post until now.
I will raise it with piranha and see if the balck horse can be removed once the speedmode time is up!

Thanks for reporting
SnotlinG

Return to Speed games