Too little time

Find other speed players

Too little time

Postby Igor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Today completed one else rial time game, Central Sahara map. Although map is small and number of units is not more than 10-20 for first turns, it takes time to move them rightly, to get hero upgrading, to chose city production etc. Looks like existing time period can be not enough to make all player need.
May time period be increased a little? For example to 5 minutes for 5 first turns, 7 minutes from 6 to 10 turns, 10 minutes from 11 to 15 turns etc.
As for me, this could be very useful to have 1-2 additional minutes a turn. And game could still be dinamic but without haste
Igor

Re: Too little time

Postby tabanli » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:09 am

Igor wrote:May time period be increased a little? For example to 5 minutes for 5 first turns, 7 minutes from 6 to 10 turns, 10 minutes from 11 to 15 turns etc.As for me, this could be very useful to have 1-2 additional minutes a turn. And game could still be dinamic but without haste

Definitely there should be additional time. Another possibility is for each player to have 4 minutes extension that can be used 3 times every game. For me there are always some key turns where heroes get very close, after you check them up with a scout you just need to decide what to do. Or you get a high level hero offer at a critical city and you need to decide which hero to choose and where to send. Definitely worth thinking few minutes more.
tabanli

Return to Speed games