Misc stuff

News on the site

Misc stuff

Postby piranha » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Any message sent between yesterday and today have been lost. I added the ability to send to all users of a team by entering the team name but created a new bug that I found and fixed today.

You can now enter a team abbreviation and color it on the team page.

I've also implemented the star icon that all silver / gold / kickstarter helpers are going to have.

There is also a new forum section for all kickstarter pledgers who are going to design something. I'll start adding the accounts to the forum this weekend.

More and more stuff in getting completed for the next release. Plan is to release it early April. Its not a huge update but a lot of smaller things that we've been pushing forward on our todo all the time, some bug fixes, some fun game improvements, better hosting options / map options. We are also introducing the premium accounts in this update, that's why you see credits and membership on your account.

Our idea is to use the kickstarter money for the new art that is needed and that the premium accounts will be able to pay for the hosting / server cost while we dive into a slightly longer and bigger update next.

When the current update is in place we want to dive into some bigger fun new features. Hopefully simultaneous turns, new heroes, new terrain (river), mercenary buildings. New options on heroes and I've started working on some interface improvements already. A magic system could also fit in there.
piranha
Site Admin

Postby mnvalente » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Thanks for all the updates! Magic could be a great option, I have never really seen the Lords of Chaos implementation of magic again, not only could the wizards cast spells but also summon creatures and create potions from multiple ingredients. It was great travelling the map to find just the right ingredient for your red dragon summoning potion! Maybe you can get some inspiration from there.
mnvalente

Return to News