Version 1.01 released

News on the site

Version 1.01 released

Postby piranha » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Game from now on are hosted as version 1.01.
Bellow is list of all the changes found in 1.01. I'll create a change log list in community (there is one in the game now) to make it easier to see all the changes.

-Ruins in game now display the correct information about dice sides and number of possible defenders.
-Ambush tooltip in heroes popup now display correct text.
-Ambush is limited to 95%.
-Ward is limited to 90%.
-Hosting games with other winning percentage than 80% works again.
-Warpedia ruin calculator work in game now.
-Updated pages when logged out to make it a bit more attractive.
-5 Days before your premium membership expires you will receive a warbarons mail about it.
-If you haven't read your warbarons mail within 24 hours after receiving it you get a reminder email.
-Anti Air Group is limited to positive 30 just like morale, city and leadership.
-Hitting the 90% rule no longer triggers a rerun of the battle, instead in the actual battle once one side reaches maximum allowed deaths according to the battle simulation the dice will keep rolling until the other side dies. Deaths caused by this is illustrated by a skull with a dice on. The effect of this compared to before this version is that in previous version when you had for example 80% chance to win you actually had 87% chance to win. So being the favourite does give less security to win from now on (The percentage listed is correct now).

-When killing a unit with ambush the skull will have a small knife in it to indicate that it was a ambush kill.
-Completely new AI that is smarter in many ways. You can now select Easy (old AI) or Medium (new improved AI). Medium AI is only available for silver and gold members.
-The ladder K value is updated for team games. You now win/lose 1x for 2vs2, 1,5x for 3vs3 and 2x in 4vs4 to compensate the fact that those games take longer to play.
-You can now see who the owner of a hero is when you as gold member browse your allies heroes.
-Can't become friend with yourself any more.
-Undercover names with apostrophe shouldn't break the lobby.
-It is not allowed to build Towers on Anchors/Ports anymore.
-Mapeditor update, to AI Easy / Normal / Hard (Hard will work as Normal for now), Earlier scenario maps that are being updated need to check the maps AI settings and update them carefully, otherwise the map will not work as intended... (this since blessed has been removed and there are now several different AIs to choose from)
-Now allowed to attack Towers of a player in NAP mode.
-Tournament games will never be auto-ended when the ladder season ends.
-Chaangelog can be found in the game menu in the game to see changes.
piranha
Site Admin

Re: Version 1.01 released

Postby KGB » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:34 pm

Nice looking list of improvements!

KGB
KGB

Postby Igor » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Greate. Well done!
Igor

Postby Moonknight » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:02 am

Great updates!

piranha wrote:-Can't become friend with yourself any more.

lol, the reason why i did this is so my name within 'Users online' shows up at the top under 'My friends'. That and I like myself that much.
Moonknight

Postby Chazar » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:55 pm

I really like the visualisation of the thing formerly known as 90% percent rule! Thanks! 8-)
Chazar

Next

Return to News